When it comes to working with people who feel "allergic" to the term addiction, Lisa Seif is a genius. She intuitively senses a path forward that matches to the audience's needs. Her workshops and presentations are tailormade to fit the needs of the audience.
- Tasks And Priorities Of Teen Development.
- Peer Pressure: It's No Joke!
- Parents Are In It To Win!
- Drugs And Alcohol Are There: Tips To Know How And Where To Look.
- Self Esteem: An Earned Not Learned Proposition.
- Empowering Our Parents.
- Substance Abuse Is Not Hiding.
- Self Esteem: You Don't Grow Into It.
- For Students And Parents: Attitude Is As Important As Aptitude.
- Drug Free Work Zone.
- As An Employer: It Is Your Business.
- Families: Make It Your Business To Work Together.
Lisa Seif offers models of intervention and treatment related to addiction in the individual and the family. She is a trainer, educator, entertainer, consultant and keynote speaker.
Lisa Seif is available to speak at:
Businesses and Corporations
Schools at all Levels
Retreats and Seminars
Family Interventions and Family Programs
Lisa Seif is also available for private counseling, interventions and coaching for individuals and family.
Lisa Seif hosts addiction workshops that can help to educate people about the symptoms, progression, and chronic nature of addiction. The words Alcoholic, Addict, Drug Addiction and Dependency are used interchangeably. They all represent the same disease! We need to acknowledge and challenge the things we have been taught and the things we believe. By learning and understanding more we can acknowledge and destigmatize addiction.
Lisa Seif doesn't deliver a speech - she delivers a customized experience that educates,
entertains and motivates a social reconstruction of reality around addictions.
Contact us today to find out more about the addiction workshops and programs we offer in Evansville, IN.